2.06.2009

my, my I've done it again

Yes, here I am again posting a long overdue post thinking, this time I'll keep up. Hoping that even as I sit here sipping Airborne typing on this very QUITE Friday night, as the rest of the family sleeps. Hoping that even though both guys are sick with the flu that miraculously Lana and I will not get infected so that I can hold myself to keeping up. Hoping that my alter ego will take over and tackle all the things on my list of things to do so that I can focus on all that I want to do instead of all that I MUST do. IE, ahem... taxes, organize, input into Quick Books, scrub showers, fold laundry, blah, blah blah.

Oh internet, take my family to a beautiful island or send me a friend that is willing to trade. Photography for professional organizing / accounting. Is that so much to ask for? A gal can dream!

As for the family update. Nate is now reading and writing really well, counts to 100, loves all Super Hero's, is obsessed with his Nintendo DS that his Uncle Mark bought him, LOVES his sister, and wants to be JUST like his DAD! Lana is now getting herself dressed, brushing her own teeth, opening doors, loves to draw, and wants to be JUST like Andre, Nate, and me. Very cute. She has the cutest personality. She's sassy and independent. Sound familiar? LOL.

Andre and I are doing well, too. Life is good!

No comments: