2.25.2010

blogging again

for last semesters good report cards i gave both Nate and Lana a journal. nate’s excitement was uncontainable. he followed us around the house journalling the days events. his hand writing improved dramatically and his imagination expanded. lana was just excited, except she filled her journal will drawings of pictures and doodles. she found a place to collect her stickers and has enjoyed having her own book to refer to when brother has his nose in his journal. its so cute to see them two at it.

I knew I’d be gone from this blog for a while but i had no idea that i’d be gone this long. i have a lot to update and after watching Nate’s excitement for journalling i seem to feel the urge to actually blog. i’ve given this family blog a new thought and really want to keep it up. if not for my friends and family, for my little family... and if not for them then for me. i want to be able to share photos and stories as they occur so that I can use some of the over 10,000 images that Andre and I have taken of our family. my favorite subjects! facebook seemed to be the place to do this, until now. I’m bringing it here finally. my hope is that this will enable me to keep up with life’s fickle moments and share them for memories sake. i have so many “remember when’s”... but then its hard to do that when i didn’t jot it down somewhere. so the journaling... or shall i say blogging journey begins with this post.

most of my posts will probably occur at this early morning hour that Dez has me up. it’s hard for me to go back to sleep after this feeding, so instead of solely reading other peoples blog i will contribute to our life’s story. i hope you’ll enjoy the stories.

my first one will be Dez’s birth story since I promised so many people months ago. tomorrow though as i’m in need of my sleep now. good night!

-Jenna

No comments: